Links & Grants
RDAR- OFCAF to Pause New Application Filing Effective May 10, 2023
Due to the intense interest in the On-Farm Climate Action Fund (OFCAF) and receiving >1000 project proposals since opening the 2023 program on February 13, 2023, RDAR will pause accepting new applications to assess the remaining uncommitted funding.
- The hold will start at midnight (MDT) on May 10, and we anticipate the intake will resume on August 15, 2023.
- We anticipate that funding will still be available for 2023, and we will provide program updates on the OFCAF website in the early summer.
Grants – CANADA
- Canadian Agricultural Partnership CAP
- On Farm Climate Action Fund – find province info OFCAF
- On Farm Climate Action Fund – OFCAF – Alberta
- Resilient Agriculture Landscape Program RALP
- Watershed Resiliency & Restoration Program – WRRP – Alberta
- The Prairie Watersheds Climate Program – PWCP
- ALUS – Alternative Land Use Services
- Agri-Environment Services Branch
- Ontario Hydro One
- Conservation Ontario – Watershed Stewardship Programs